Our Government Affairs Group assists clients in working with all levels of federal, state and local government, including the Hawaii State Legislature, county councils and government agencies, commissions, boards and other regulatory authorities. Our services are tailored to provide strategic advice to meet each client’s particular needs.
The Government Affairs Group has a broad range of experience in government and business. Several members of the group have held various state and county government positions, and have established credibility and rapport with the Legislature and other government and regulatory agencies.
- Planning political and legislative strategy and developing policy positions
- Providing lobbying services, including drafting legislation, presenting written and oral testimony, communicating with legislators and other stakeholders
- Monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on proposed changes in legislation or regulatory schemes
- Providing strategic advice to companies seeking to enter and improve their business operations in Hawaii
- Advocating on behalf of clients before government agencies, commissions, departments and boards