Tiffany N. Yajima
Areas of Practice:
- J.D., William S. Richardson School of Law, University of Hawai`i, 2007
- Asian-Pacific Law & Policy Journal, 2005 – 2007
- Extern to the Honorable Helen Gillmor, U.S. District Court for the District of Hawaii, Summer 2005
- B.A., Vassar College, 2001
- Beijing University, China, 2000
- Kansai Gaidai University, Japan, 1999
Tiffany N. Yajima
Tiffany N. Yajima joined the firm as an associate in 2013. She was admitted to the Hawaii bar in 2007.
Ms. Yajima concentrates her practice in the area of government affairs. Her work includes representing clients before government agencies and before the Hawaii State Legislature and the Honolulu City Council. Her experience includes providing testimony and monitoring legislation affecting clients. She also advises clients on a range of governmental issues and public and community relations.
Ms. Yajima’s clients include the American Beverage Association, Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers, American Insurance Association, Consumer Data Industry Association, Consumer Electronics Association, Covanta Energy Group, EAN Holdings LLC., Healthcare Association of Hawaii, Hawaii Association of Realtors, McDonalds, USAA, Walgreen Company, Wine Institute, Wyndham Worldwide, and others.
Ms. Yajima is a member of the Hawaii State Bar Association.
Ms. Yajima has published several works on China, including:
- “China Law Reader,” Long River Press, 2013 (co-author)
- “Chinese FDI in the U.S.: Causes, Case Studies and the Future,” The American Chamber of Commerce in Shanghai, 2010 (co-author)
- “A National Resource,” The American Chamber of Commerce in Shanghai, 2010
- “Reinterpreting the Bilateral Relationship,” The American Chamber of Commerce in Shanghai, 2010
- “Fast-Tracking the Economy,” The American Chamber of Commerce in Shanghai, 2010