Areas of Practice:
- J.D., cum laude, University of Michigan Law School, 2012
- Certificate of Merit in Real Estate Finance Law
- Notes Editor, Michigan Journal of Law Reform
- Contributing Editor, Michigan Journal of Race & Law
- B.A., Phi Beta Kappa, Washington University in St. Louis, 2009
Clara Park, an associate with Ashford & Wriston, was admitted to the Hawaii bar in 2012 and joined the firm in 2013.
Clara focuses her practice on general civil litigation, commercial litigation, and real property law. She is licensed to practice before all courts in the State of Hawaii and the United States District Court for the District of Hawaii. She is a member of the Hawaii State Bar Association.
Before joining the firm, Clara served as a law clerk to the Honorable Daniel R. Foley of the Intermediate Court of Appeals, State of Hawaii, from September 2012 to August 2013.
During law school, her work included representing clients in court and at administrative hearings, providing transactional services to nonprofits in the metropolitan Detroit area, and serving on the board of the Organization of Public Interest Students. She also interned with the Honolulu Department of the Prosecuting Attorney and was a summer associate with the firm in 2011.