Connie C. Chow is an Associate with Ashford & Wriston. She was admitted to the Hawai`i bar in 2006.
Ms. Chow focuses her practice in the areas of land use and zoning, commercial litigation, landlord tenant law, real estate development law and administrative law. Her clients include landowners and developers, commercial lessors, real estate title and escrow companies, and financial institutions. Her experience includes:
- Representing clients in complex multi-party litigation
- Representing lessors in commercial lease disputes
- Assisting developers and land owners with real estate development projects
- Assisting clients with permitting, zoning and administrative process
- Representing Escrow companies in Interpleader actions
- Representing landowners in title and boundary disputes
- Representing financial institutions with collection actions
Ms. Chow is a member of the American Bar Association and Hawaii State Bar Association. She is also a member of the American Planning Association-Hawaii chapter, and Women in Renewable Energy.
Ms. Chow served as law clerk to the Honorable John S. W. Lim, Intermediate Court of Appeals, State of Hawaii from December 2006 to November 2007.
- J.D., William S. Richardson School of Law, University of Hawaii, 2006.
- B.A. (English), University of Hawaii at Manoa 2003